Quick Prompt is a fast way to access many useful Clover features by using a single shortcut. Simply press Ctrl/ and then start typing to search for the command you'd like to perform and then press ↩. If you've ever used an app such as Alfred or Spotlight Search, you're already familiar with the usefulness of having a command prompt-like interface at your fingertips.
Quick Prompt can be used for a number of tasks such as:
- Add a new task to Daily Notes
- Jump to a specific page
- Create a new Document, Surface, or folder
- Toggle light or dark mode
- Many more!
- Ctrl/ to open Quick Prompt
- CtrlN to open Quick Prompt to the New Page section
- CtrlP to open Quick Prompt to the Go to Page section
- A global Quick Note prompt is also available even when Clover is not focused. See Settings Quick Note Shortcut for details. Note: this is a desktop app specific feature.