Track Tasks with rollover
Create a task on today's Daily Notes (start a line with
followed by a space to convert the block to a task or press CtrlAlt4).
If you don't complete the task today, it will automatically show up on tomorrow's Daily Note so that you don't lose track of it.
An Overdue section will display if there are tasks from previous dates that are not done.
Use the Move to Today button to push the task to the current day's Daily Note.
Move Tasks across dates
Click the date or quick move button on a task.
Select the date you'd like to move the task to.
All subtasks will also move with the task.
Aggregate tasks from pages
- Hover a task block and click the calendar icon.
- Select a due date.
- The task will now show up on your Daily Notes for the selected date.
Use Quick Add to capture notes and tasks without losing your place
- Press CtrlAlt/ to pull up Quick Add or select it from the
+ Newbutton in the sidebar.
- Use plain language input to target different dates of your Daily Notes.
- Select the option to either add a task or text to your Daily Notes.
Connect your calendar and link notes to events
If you'd like to see your calendar events appear in your Daily Notes, you can link your Google Calendar to your Clover account. See Google Calendar integration for more details.